Enjoy Reading and the Outdoors!
Take a short walk and ready a children’s book at the permanent StoryWalk® installation at Mount Hope Farm, courtesy of the Friends of Rogers Free Library. The StoryWalk is on the North Pasture, located on the left-hand side as you drive into the farm.
The StoryWalk® at Mount Hope Farm is open daily from 8 am to 6 pm, except holidays.
Current Book Being Featured
The Power of Kindness: Through the Eyes of Children by Ruth Mallie
Credit for all photos: Carolyn DiFrancesco, First Fotos
Future Books to be Featured
- The Little Island by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Night Gardener by Terry Fan and Eric Fan
- Old Rock (is not boring) by Deb Pilutti
- The Crossing by Donna Jo Napoli
- How Groundhog’s Garden Grew by Lynne Cherry
- The Ugly Vegetables by Grace Lin
- Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty
- Old Macdonald Had an Apartment House by Judi Barrett
- Outside In by Deborah Underwood
- Compost Stew: An A to Z Recipe for the Earth by Mary McKenna Siddals
- Rain Makes Applesauce by Julian Scheer
This program has been sponsored by:
Click below to make a tax-deductible donation