- Go to https://www.printeron.net/system/printspot/interface/select_file.jsp?url=osl/rogers-free-library&protocolSwitched=true
- Choose Black & White OR Color
- Enter your email address
- Select document or enter the exact URL of a website
- Click on the green printer icon
- Wait until the message says your request has been processed
- You can pick up your print job at any station
- Be sure to know where your file is located (i.e. Desktop, Documents, Downloads, etc.)
- If you are printing from Google Drive, please download the document first to ensure it prints correctly.
- Download the PrinterOn App from your App Store.
Click here for the Apple iOS App
Click here for the Android App
- Open the app
- Tap “No printer selected”
- Tap search & type “Rogers Free Library” & click search again
- You will see two options, both say Ocean State Libraries. Choose either Black & White OR Color.
- You will have to “allow access” to your documents and photos.
- You now have multiple options to print, including Documents, Email, Photos, & Web
- You may have to allow access again.
- Remember the name and location of your file before you begin.
- Some email accounts may not be compatible with this app.
- Be sure to tap on print history to make sure the job was successful.
Need some guided help? Watch a tutorial below!