1. Back to Work RI – Back to Work RI is a public-private partnership designed to train, support, and hire thousands of Rhode Islanders who have been displaced by COVID-19. Use Skipper, the back-to-work bot for automated assistance.
2. EmployRI – Sponsored by The Department of Labor & Training and The Governor’s Workforce Board. Discover who is hiring in your community
3. Skills for Rhode Island’s Future – At this site you can submit your resume for support in your job search. View temporary and permanent job openings. This website is working in partnership with the RI Department of Labor and Training.
4. Job Seeker Center – A service of AskRI, this one-stop resource provides links to job postings, training, resume and cover letter advice and other career services.
5. Learn How to Become – Career advice for college graduates trying to land their first job to the seasoned professional looking for growth. Extensive resources including resume writing, interviewing and career descriptions.
6. Job Hero – Resume and cover letter resources
7. Coping with Rejection in the Job Search – This timely Forbes article offers some simple ways to cope with rejection in the job search.
For assistance with unemployment insurance, click here or call 401-243-9100. Be sure to have your address, phone number, e-mail address, and Social Security Number or Alien Registration ready