We are strongly encouraging patrons to continue utilizing our contactless curbside pick-up. Please follow the instructions below.
*TIP* Ocean State Libraries recently started allowing patrons to place up to twenty holds on items state-wide. If you are accustomed to using that system, please note that we are receiving fewer deliveries during the week, so it may take longer for those items to arrive. If you notice an item listed as available in our library, skip the request button and call us. It will be faster for you.
Fill out our form:
- Before you fill out the form, search the catalog for items available in Bristol ONLY.
- Click HERE to fill out the form.
- We will call or email to confirm your pick-up time.
Call us directly:
- Before you call, search the catalog for items available in Bristol ONLY.
- Dial 401-253-6948 for our contactless pickup!
We will call or email to confirm your pick-up time.
- At the time of your appointment, walk up to the curbside window at Hope Street, located up the ramp.